Here are some of my pieces directly related to education and the COVID19 crisis. I am also part of the team behind the silverliningforlearning.org project (where you will find additional video archives and blog posts):
- 100,000: Commemorating the 100,000 individuals, in the United States, who have had their lives cut short due to COVID19 (video)
- 1.5 billion learners out of school: A global educational crisis (video)
- Tipping point for online learning & Postman’s 5 principles (blog post)
- Beware of science envy in designing the future of learning (blog post)
- The value of school, with Kevin Close.
– Part 1: What value do schools bring? (blog post, with Kevin Close)
– Part 2: Revisiting Accountability (blog post, with Kevin Close).
– Commentary: A revised version of these blog posts were published as a commentary in ECNU Review of Education, under the title: The value of school