Here are some of my pieces directly related to education and the COVID19 crisis. I am also part of the team behind the silverliningforlearning.org project (where you will find additional video archives and blog posts):
- Blog post: Teenagers, retirement and reflections on the new abnormal.
- Silver Lining for Learning side conversations:
- 100,000: Commemorating the 100,000 individuals, in the United States, who have had their lives cut short due to COVID19 (video)
- 1.5 billion learners out of school: A global educational crisis (video)
- Tipping point for online learning & Postman’s 5 principles (blog post)
- A revised version was published in ECNU Review of Education, under the title Tipping Point for Online Learning? On Questioning the Right Assumptions
- Beware of science envy in designing the future of learning (blog post)
- The value of school, with Kevin Close.